MCR went out to Collierville, TN to repair a grease burn.  Her 14 year old son was cooking and wasn’t paying attention when the pan caught fire.  In a panic, he carried the pan through the living room and out the front door dripping hot grease along the way.  Knowing that his mom would be upset, he called MCR and set up an appt to get it repaired.  Mom was unsure that it could be fixed and affraid she would have to pay to have the carpet replaced.  MCR was able to repair the damaged carpet saving her thousands.